We currently have the following vacancy, to be based in our Las Vegas office:
Basic Job Duties
- Provide technical support over the phone to customers and via email. Ensuring timely, clear and concise responses and follow-up.
- Generate return authorizations for customers.
- Diagnose, clean, repair and calibrate customer and company owned special effects machines; smoke/haze and flame machines. Prepare machine for shipment back to customer.
- If improper use of a machine by our customer is identified, work with Operations Manager to communicate such to customer.
- Perform and document quality control tests on all new equipment before shipment to customer.
- Work closely with UK Research & Development staff on troubleshooting and debugging performance or other mechanical issues with our special effects machines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain proper stock levels of spare parts, tools and safety equipment to service customer and company machines.
- Provide customers with estimates of repairs.
- Document all repairs for each machine.
- Participate in company sponsored training programs.
- Cycle count of parts inventory.
- Operate a sit down propane forklift.
- Comply with company safety procedures and Emergency Plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical analytical skills.
- Must have strong DMX knowledge.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be detail-oriented (good with numbers).
- Follow safety procedures.
- Must be dependable - good attendance.
- Self-motivated / self-starter attitude.
- Must have minimum of 2 years service experience.
- HS diploma or minimum of GED is required.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation (full-time access to a vehicle).
- Ability to drive a company vehicle (must be at least 21 years of age, and cannot have any DWIs, DUIs, or Suspended Licenses, etc.).
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize duties in keeping with customer needs and expectations and be able to multi task as required.
- Must take direction and work well with others.
Job type: Full-time
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Carissa Goldstein, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Le Maitre Events - a division of Le Maitre Ltd. occasionally requires additional freelance pyrotechnicians from the stage, festival and touring world. Professional pyrotechnicians with appropriate experience who would like to be contacted are invited to send their CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.